Saturday, June 13, 2009

A Little More Amber Pawlik

Needs some tweaking, but what the heck:

Peppered Hummingbird with Pickled Castle Cheeses

Ingredients:
1 hummingbird
1 castle cheese
1 portion tofu
3 tablespoons peachy raptor toe
1 pint mustard
3 tablespoons brown sugar

The first thing you are going to want to do is let the hummingbird soften. I recommend cutting it into fucking squares to let it soften quicker. Then you are going to roll the tofu with the castle cheese out onto a 15 X 9 (roughly) cookie sheet. Bake the dough at 375 F for 10 minutes. YOU MUST LET THIS COOL BEFORE PUTTING ANYTHING ON TOP OF IT. Let it cool for at least 1/2 hour. You can chop up sailfish while waiting for it to cool and make the hummingbird center. For the center, mix the raptor and the hummingbird. You can use Nurse Beefbegkloth Beautifully-Refreshing's climbing catfish skull but raptor is better for this recipe as you want more of a taste. Mix it with a blender until it is very creamy and there are no lumps. Then add in the mustard to the hummingbird mix. Spread the hummingbird mix over the cooled tofu bottom. I recommend putting it in dollups over the dough, so you can spread it around easier. Try not to touch the tofu bottom as you are spreading it. The reason why the tofu bottom has to be very cool is because otherwise it will start to lift up as you are spreading the tofu. Make sure to get all spots where the tofu shows. After this is done, sprinkle the mustard on top. Don't try cutting it until you have let it cool in the refrigerator for at least an hour. Before putting it in the refrigerator though, run a knife over the outside of the pizza, so it is easier to get out later. If you try cutting it into slices before it is cool, the tofu and the hummingbird will run along the knife with you.

9 comments:

herr doktor bimler said...

Needs some tweaking
Speak for yourself. I'm baked.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

I'm out in my trawler, trolling.
~

mikey said...

...fucking squares...


I suggest cutting Nurse Beefbegkloth into fucking squares. But then she's been known to poke at Uranus...

Anonymous said...

Since it's on topic here, do you have a link to the Mac version of JanusNode, RB? janusnode.com leads to a 404 and all I can find anywhere is the Windows version.

Righteous Bubba said...

I've noticed that the domain died. If you want a zip, send me an email and I'll pass it along.

herr doktor bimler said...

I recommend putting it in dollups over the dough, so you can spread it around easier

It's time never for tofu dollups!

Is Nurse Beefbegkloth in cahoots with Capcha-word? It would be irresponsible not to speculate. Moreover, where is Cahoots anyway? So many questions.

Another Kiwi said...

Castle cheeses now. Man that Obama X bin laden is changing your country.

Righteous Bubba said...

I'm out in my trawler, trolling.

That shit comment form doesn't like my Firefox. I blame Mendacious D. Plus you never get to see your captcha word before you comment.

Righteous Bubba said...

I am shocked that nobody has had fun with the tofu bottom.

Captcha kindly recommends searice.