Tuesday, June 23, 2009

We're Just Plain Evil!

Shorter Porkins:
Liberals lie, enslave, impoverish, demoralize, remove jobs, keep kids stupid, and prey on the poor. Liberals also indoctrinate, collude with their cronies, teach junk, employ the unemployable, and like enviro-fag-feelgood programs instead of readin' writin' and 'rithmetic. Liberals furthermore bring in illegal aliens to destroy resident aliens and make everybody poorer and hungrier, while destroying the rule of law, then they preen and hire their new slaves. Liberals, not yet content, are wrong about everything scientific, don't care about anything scientific, and embrace hilariously stupid ideas when they are not killing millions. Liberals lie about right-wing violence to conceal the terrorists and cop-killers they worship and give tenure to.
And this, my friends, is how elections are won by liberals.

10 comments:

tigris said...

Man, I have to do all that AND kill millions? But the game is on and I already got into my jammies!

Righteous Bubba said...

Ho ho, there'll be millions to kill tomorrow too, my eager friend.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

It's a cook book!
~

M. Bouffant said...

Just as bad as I wanna be!!

Another Kiwi said...

Where are my slaves? I feel the need to demoralise them a bit.

Righteous Bubba said...

Where are my slaves? I feel the need to demoralise them a bit.

The cool thing is that you can make more in a jiffy.

herr doktor bimler said...

But then you have to preen them.

herr doktor bimler said...

I don't mind peening my new slaves -- I have a ball-peen hammer for that. But preening sounds like hard work.

Righteous Bubba said...

Did I mention that a liberal eats shoots and leaves?

mikey said...

By Jingo, that was always my "Plan A".

Eat, drink, smoke, put a couple magazines downrange to convince everyone in the AO I gave three moth-eaten shits about the outcome and go do something with a hooker.

Now, if you ever find yourself in a war zone, you will consider this advice carefully and behave accordingly.

If the worst thing that happens is you gain seventeen pounds and catch the clap, you'll be really glad...