Monday, June 15, 2009

Whoopsies!

Thank God for torture or we'd never have figured this out:
CIA Mistaken on 'High-Value' Detainee, Document Shows
By Peter Finn and Julie Tate
Washington Post Staff Writers
Tuesday, June 16, 2009

An al-Qaeda associate captured by the CIA and subjected to harsh interrogation techniques said his jailers later told him they had mistakenly thought he was the No. 3 man in the organization's hierarchy and a partner of Osama bin Laden, according to newly released excerpts from a 2007 hearing.

5 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

When do we find out that Dick Cheney's been cloned?
~

Mendacious D said...

Could be worse. He could have been the number two man. Seems they're catching or killing that guy on a pretty regular basis.

They probably have a suite reserved for him.

"Table for one?"

mikey said...

There's a special kind of humiliation in being tortured by accident.

"Tell us something important or we pull ANOTHER fingernail!"

"I-I-I d-don't KNOW anything important! I'm the fucking JANITOR! I can tell you where bin Laden keeps the PINE SOL!"

I can appreciate this. Back in '89, I got married by accident. Sucked...

Oh! Time for a nice glass of niquor

Rusty Shackleford said...

There's a special suite reserved for me when I'm the number two man.

Righteous Bubba said...

OMG THEY BROKE MY MING VASE OVER THE WRONG GUY'S HEAD!